At Veltec, we have extensive experience in this type of project regardless of size and scope.
Turnaround and shut-down projects take place at refineries, chemical plants, FPSO. For turnaround and shut-down projects, we can participate in everything from planning to execution and final documentation.
The projects are carried out with a strong focus on QHSE and adherence to schedules.
For turnarounds and shut-downs, the following services are offered:
- Opening and closing of heat exchangers
- Pulling and inserting of heat exchanger bundles
- Pressure testing of heat exchangers
- Spade work
- Opening and closing of towers
- Replacement and repair of bottoms in towers
- Opening and closing of vats and containers
- Welding repairs
- Pump and valve service
- Mechanical service on coolers
- Opening and closing heaters and replacing pipes on heaters
- Controlled bolt tensioning/bolt stretching
- Opening and closing of reactors
- Re-tubing of heat exchangers, coolers and condenser
In addition, we offer cleaning and inspection of equipment in collaboration with experienced subcontractors.
See our many references within turnarounds and shut-downs.